Rules Which We Follow

Children below the age of 3 will not be admitted and the school sets a maximum age limit for each class. If elder brothers and sisters are studying in the school, parents must not take for granted the admission of younger siblings. Parents must give an undertaking in writing that they will abide by the rules and regulations of the school as revised from time to time.

The principal is not bound to furnish any reason for admitting or rejecting an application. NOTE The following certificates must be attached to the application for admission:

A certificate of age from the municipal birth register (No change will be made later on).

Two Passport size recent photographs of the ward.

Transfer Certificate for children who have been to other school previously. (Class I and above).

The transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate education authority of the state concerned. (The T.C. will be asked for only after the application has been sanctioned).

Repeated absence without leave application or unexplained absence for more than 10 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted will be done on payment of a fresh admission fee. Except in case of illness with due certificate, or with the permission of the Principal previously obtained in writing, no child may be absent from any regular session of the school. National and festival holidays are usually included in the School Calendar and no holidays other than those so included are permitted. For wilful and continued breaking of this rule, a parent may be directed to remove his child.

If a child is not present on the first three days of any term, his/her name may be struck off the rolls unless prior information is received in the office. Attending school late results in general hindrance to the work and discipline of the school.

Should parents wish to withdraw their child at any time in the academic year they must inform the Principal in Principle, giving one month notice. If this notice is not given, full fee must be paid upto the end of the academic year. On withdrawal the Transfer Certificate will be issued only if due notice have been given and all fees has been paid.